Maya Gold Organic
Chlorella TABLETS (100g/200pc)
The order will be processed the same day. As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an e-mail with a personal tracking code so you can keep track of your order with PostNL's 'track and trace'.
Dutch shipping will take 1-3 days.
SHIPPING FEES provided upon making your order as it differs for each region.
For shipping outside the Netherlands costs depend on your shipping address. We’ve got different shipping zones:
You can send the item(s) back to our shop:
Six and Sons
Haarlemmerdijk 31h, 1013 KA Amsterdam
You can drop by our Six and Sons shop in Amsterdam.
Please bring the product, the original receipt or webshop order confirmation. The items and their condition are your responsibility, until the moment we receive them back at the store. We can’t refund damaged or used products. We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and refund processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 3-5 workdays for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Unfortunately we can not compensate your delivery costs.
Chlorella is a nutrient-dense single-celled, green freshwater algae. Some of the nutrients include:
- Protein: Chlorella is 50–60% protein. What’s more, it’s a complete protein source, meaning it contains all nine essential amino acids
- Vitamin B12: Some chlorella varieties may also contain vitamin B12, but more studies are needed
- Iron and vitamin C: Chlorella can be a good source of iron. Depending on the supplement, it may provide anywhere from 6–40% of your daily need. It’s also an excellent source of vitamin C, which helps you absorb iron
- Other antioxidants: These tiny green cells provide a wide range of antioxidants
- Other vitamins and minerals: Chlorella provides small amounts of magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium, calcium, folic acid and other B vitamins
- Omega-3s: As with other algae, chlorella contains some omega-3s. Just 3 grams of chlorella delivers 100 mg of omega-3s
- Fibre: In large quantities, chlorella can be a good source of fiber. However, most supplements don’t provide even 1 gram of fiber per dose
Some other benefits include:
Binds to Heavy Metals, Aiding Detox
Enhance Your Immune System
May Help Improve Cholesterol
Acts as an Antioxidant
Helps Keep Blood Pressure in Check
Could Improve Blood Sugar Levels
May Help Manage Respiratory Diseases
May Enhance Aerobic Endurance
5–10 grams per day with food
Maya Gold is an Amsterdam-based international importer and trader of organic food products, with a wide range of the finest organic products and ingredients sourced from the most sustainable sources, making organic products easily accessible.
Our business philosophy and company values are driven by transparency & commitment. We document all steps in our ingredient sourcing and the rest of the supply chain. We are committed to supplying only the best ingredients and offer honest, competitive pricing.
Across the globe, Maya Gold has been developing long-term collaborative sourcing projects with farmers and suppliers, in order to foster growth and progress in communities dependent upon agriculture.