Olive wood cooking spoon stand
Keep stovetop or counter cleaner with this sustainable kitchen helper. The olive wood spoon holder comes with a cooking spoon and porcelain bowl. Store your cooking spoon without finding gravy residues on the kitchen worktop. The porcelain bowl collects the sauce. Fair made German kitchen tool by olive wood manufactory “Olivenholz erleben”.
Details at a glance
- Material: olive wood
- Length 30 cm, Width ca. 6 cm.
- Holder H/L/W: 15 cm/10 cm/10 cm; Cooking Spoon: Length 30 cm, Width ca. 6 cm; Porcelain bowl Ø ca. 10 cm.
- Made in Germany
- Wood glue without solvent; unvarnished
- Care: with olive oil
- hand washing is recommended to preserve the quality of the wood
- ENGRAVING is possible on request. The engraving is done by hand. The delivery time is about 1 week and about 2 weeks in foreign countries.
- Decorative items are not included.
- The product photos are exemplary. That means, each product is characterized by grain and individual growth of the wood and thus unique.
ECOFRIENDLY ORGANIC HANDMADE IN GERMANY
Olivenholz Erleben is a German brand that offers innovative and completely natural olive wood products. Olive trees can live for hundreds of years, and while they take a long time to grow, the wood is often a by-product of the agricultural industry, since trees eventually stop producing good fruit. This makes olive wood a sustainable material. Olive wood is one of the hardest woods in the world and has, for example, twice the hardness as the popular oak wood. Its robustness is a major reason why the wood is very durable. A decisive prerequisite for its ecological balance. In addition, it is very cut-resistant and resistant against shocks, scratch and moisture.