So much more than a reusable travel coffee/tea/shake cup. Our double-walled vacuum insulated tumbler has a stainless steel mesh attachment that lets you quench your thirst with the tipple that best suits your needs.
- Volume: approx. 400ml / 13.5oz
- Height: approx. 170mm
- Max. Diameter: approx. 83mm
- Mouth diameter: approx. 70mm without lid, 67mm with lid
- Weight: approx. 245g
- Vacuum insulated, double-walled high grade 18/8 stainless steel
- Hot for up to 6 hours, cold for up to 12 hours
- 100% leakproof lids
- Drink from any angle. A simple twist turns it from sip mode to 100% leakproof.
- Innovative stainless steel mesh attachment has multiple uses: tea strainer, protein shaker, milkshake mixer – and many more. Both the mesh and its seal can be removed when not in use
- Coffee shop compliant – just refill and go!
- BPA, BPS and BPF free
- Lead-free powder coat for a slip-resistant high-end finish
- 360° Laser etched artwork that won’t fade
- Lead-free solder
- Internal thread makes your drinking experience more enjoyable if you remove the lid to use as a coffee cup when you are not on-the-go
- The electropolished interior provides high resistance to bacteria build-up, increased corrosion-resistance and an easy clean surface
- Mouth wide enough for ice cubes OR scoops of protein powder
- Fits most cupholders
- Reusable and recyclable
- Packaging that is both recycled and recyclable
Bottles and Tumblers made safer with lead-free solder and BPA, BPS and BPF free. Refreshingly different. High-grade vacuum insulation, 360° laser etched designs won't fade.
Sourcing sustainably wherever possible has to be a good thing. Our packaging is 100% plastic-free, already recycled and is easily recyclable. We use plastic-free paper postal bags which can be recycled. Our distribution centre is powered by 100% renewable energy and has an onsite solar farm. Our stainless steel bottles should last for years and once they have had a good battering the steel is easily recycled.
On founding Ohelo we decided that 5% of all our profits would be donated to charitable organisations. We are proud to be a member of Surfers Against Sewage 250 club, supporting them in their fight to clean up our seas and fight against plastic pollution.